Today's Bible Verse:
Some Good Quotes:
- I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. -Churchill
- A clever man commits no minor blunders. -Goethe
- Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. -Bertrand Russell
- Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them. I like to sleep.
- "The hardest thing is to go to sleep at night, when there are so many urgent things needing to be done." -Donald Knuth
- I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. -Thomas Jefferson
- The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride.
- Since well before 1787, liberty has been understood as freedom from government action, not entitlement to government benefits. - Justice Thomas